Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sept. 18, 2014

GOOD MORNING MUMSIE AND POPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




these couple weeks have been so hard but so good. I have never had so many people yell at me but i also have had so many miracles and little angels here to build me up! And you are 2 of them. Thank you :) We have been finding a lot...like 7 hours a day in the rain and typhoon! I have come to really like finding. But there is a better way. THROUGH REFERRALS! So mom and dad, please give the missionaries some referrals :) love your friends enough to give them the gospel. We have a recent convert over here who loves introducing her friends to the gospel. She is bringing two of them to church this coming sunday! pray that they will come and have interest in the gospel.
We are still teaching the girl named Au Yeuhng. Kelly dropped us :( but we still have Au Yeuhgn and she is amazing! She reads her scriptures and says her prayers and comes to church. She is a miracle. We will see her again this Saturday. What a great girl.
So let me start from last week. We had a China Hong Kong sports day!!! All the wards and friends in Hong Kong came and it was an all day celebration and members brought some friends. It was great. We got so meet new people and get to know all the members. Especially my Hong Kong island stake. I love them so much. 
I have also been having dreams...really vivid dreams. The most vivid this week was about finding and 2 foot long tacos. I can just tell you that hong kong just needs one thing. mexican food. well in my dream i was finding and finding and then i just got so hungry. I found this little chinese stand that usually sells little egg puffs and waffles. I asked them out of desperation, "do you have any tacos?!!??!?!!?!?!" then they whipped out this 2 foot long taco! It was amazing. And then i just walked around with it for a long time :) I love tacos.
We also had elder Rasband talk to us and he was also amazing. He and elder wong are amazing. And i am not supposed to let the cat out of the bag but GENERAL CONFERENCE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING IN OCTOBER!!!!! JUST WAIT! it is going to be so good. Watch the saturday morning session intently. (don't  worry there is nothing about me haha but it is going to be so good) GET READY!
Do you remember the deaf sister chan that got baptized in feb? well her son got baptized this past sunday in aberdeen! So that is the picture i sent :) 
I read a quote that i loved this week.
"Strong proactive obedience is anything but weak and passive. It is the means by which we declare our faith in God and qualify for the powers of heaven".
I love that. It is so true. We have to work hard for obedience and our faith but the outcome is amazing. THE POWERS OF HEAVEN. I have whitnessed that a lot on my mission. The powers of heaven are so real. Heavenly Father loves me so much. And He shows it. And faith is not just a made up felling of power. It is real. It is POWER. Not just to change our thoughts but to change US and the ability to help change others.  
I love you all so much and i hope you have a fantastic week. 
Until Monday :)
-sister A-Hung

No comments:

Post a Comment