Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 9, 2014



JOU SAHN FUHMOUH
Answers first. There are 30 missionaries in our zone. and 150 missionaries in our mission. Our zone is the biggest. And yes the elders and sisters meet together. Oh and you know sister Brown from Saint Johns Arizona? Well she is in my zone now and she is in my first area KWUN TONG. and guess what, i get to go on exchanges to help her out tomorrow. What a small world. She is an amazing missionary.

on the sad note.....Tsing Yi did not get baptized. She told us the night before that she believes in GyunYam. It is part of Buddhism. You can look her up. Anyway....it was really sad. Our ward was so prepared and excited for her. So were we. It was a really hard week. Then she didn't come to church yesterday. I don't know what happened. Just will continue to pray for her and try to teach her and build her faith in the true God. 

On a happier note, we had zone conference this week with president Hawks. Our 40 minute presentation went well! We prepared a lot a lot for it. It turned out nice. And it was so fun to see the talent of the 2 zones. That is about 60 missionaries. It was so much fun. I don't know if I have ever said this before, but i love president and sister Hawks. They are amazing. They talked a lot about giving thanks and cleaning your house. I have become a lot cleaner on my mission :) then they talked about how out accomplishments and failures are all part of the process of becoming. Our whole lives are turning us into who we need to become. I know the things that have happened to me on this mission have really defined me and shaped me into someone new. And it has all been possible through the atonement. The Atonement is not just something we can read about and learn about in the scriptures. We need to do that but we have to experience it to understand it. We have to use the atonement to change us and help us grow. Just reading about the Savior and what He did is not going to cut it. We have GOT to learn how to use the atonement as the saving grace in our lives. 

on another happy note, our beloved sister chan is still rolling! she is great. Loves church and is so excited to be baptized on December the 14th. She is our miracle. 

Thank Kara again for signing me up for classes! She is amazing. I hope that i'll be able to study. 
YAY Kaeli came to our house! how is she? I can't believe it. 
oh and i have a question...I was thinking a lot about the man at the ritz carlton....i don't know if it is because the spirit tells me to introduce him to the church or because he works at the ritz carlton. either way, can i have his name again....and who he knows? and can someone contact him and tell him that we are coming to visit him? :) 
it is good to hear that the family is doing well. I just got a picture of hudson and he is so cute. He can call me sister Hamblin. that sounds comfortable to me. 
Sorry. not much to report on this week. Just finding and stuff! ga yauh.
Love ya
xoxoxo
-sister Hamblin



No comments:

Post a Comment