Monday, August 25, 2014

August 24, 2014




Hello Family.
Sounds like everyone is doing great! Well my trainee came fresh from Utah America this week! Let me tell you that she doesnt know one BIT of Chinese.....I remember how it was a year ago when i first got here. IT WAS SO HARD! now i can look back and see all the miracles that happened because of faith, hard work, and prayer. Now i can speak decent chinese and i can get around! What a miracle it is to notice the change. Well she is from spanishfork utah and is 19 and white! and she is a giant compared to me and all the chineseees. I am just hoping and praying that she will get the language so that i can have someone to talk with me. My english isnt good and i just speak chinese all the time. I feel bad for her. Pray for sister Anderson (my companion).
Oh mom before i forget...can you please send some hair oil? it is called esquisite oil from matrix. I bought it at walmart in the salon place. If that wouldnt be too much of a hastle would you send me some of that? :) if not then that is ok too!.(and if you send that might as well put some reeses in there too :))
hmmm oh we had some great miracles this week!!!!!!! and the chai wan ward is amazing. We meet in the beautiful wan chai chapel. Bishop Ngh is also amazing. He called me and sister Anderson in his office yesterday and talked to us about his family and then told us of all the miracles that we will see with training and sister missionaries! he is a wonderful bishop. He gave us a whole bunch of cards with his signature and they are called invitation cards. He told us to give them to people on the street to invite them to come to church! So we will see how that goes! Then he told us that he and the ward have been praying to have people come to them to hear about the gospel and they have been having a lot of success with that too! But right now we dont have investiagtors :) so we will be doing a lot of finding again. But last night we did find a girl named joyce that is super nice and has interest so maybe she will be the one who will be baptized soon! :):) pray for miracles please. We need them. 
This week was kind of a up and down week. My cute little sompanion sister warner was transferred because i am training and she is so far away. It was so hard for me to say goodbye. It was rough. This picture is of us. and this other picture is my new companion. 
I love you tons.
-Sister Huhng

No comments:

Post a Comment