Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct. 12, 2014


JOUH SAHN DAAIHGA!
well, mom, the Autumn Fever is just like a cold....but I think it comes from the Hong Kong Behng. (that is the little crazy that all the Hong Kong people have because of stress and small places and pollution) :) haha. So once you have been here for a while it just sets in and you go a little crazy and get sick! But it is not all that bad :) being Chinese is fun. People ask me if my mom is chinese. I guess my eyes have changed and everything!
Anywho, this week we watched GENERAL CONFERENCE! I loved it. Especially the mission presiende from the ukraine. He was awesome. I loved how he talked about health and how we need to be the master of our own houses! So i am going to be more healthy :) the Chinese have taught me a lot about health, so now to put it into play. But Elder Wongs talk was also amazing! But i was actually able to hear his voice and understand the cantonese! I loved it. and I was able to see all my wards that i have served it! THE BEST FAMILY REUNION EVER! I can't explain how much i love them all. We also had 4 people at church!!! Isn't that a miracle? That has not happend since Kwun Tong. I love it here. Chai Wan is great. oh and i found out that my bishop, bishop Ngh, was actually a counselor to elder wong when he served here as a mission president! That is why he is so amazing!!!
I was also able to see my beloved Bishop Chan from the Aberdeen/Pok Fu Lam ward! He told me something very special too! I don't know why, but he always thinks he can receive revelation for me. On saturday he told me that he had something very special for me but couldn't tell me until i went home in december or it would distract me for 2 months. I finally got him to tell me! this is what he said.

 "when i went to America last month, I met a man. He was tall and handsome. and quess what!?! HE WAS FROM PHOENIX ARIZONA! So i talked to him because I know that YOU are also from Arizona. Then I told him that I had a girl for him that was in China at the moment. So he gave me his email to give to you. So I have it now but i cannot give it to you until you are ready to go home. You are going to go to the phoenix arizona temple together." 

Wow. Thanks again Bishop Chan. hahahah he is so funny! I feel like he is one of those awkward dads that do that kind of stuff. He met this man in the Seattle Airport and took his number and email to give to me. I am not going to talk to this crazy person from Phoenix arizona but thank you bishop chan! all the missionaries around me were just giggling. Anywho, mom, dad, don't worry. Locked my heart!

This week Au Yeuhng also had her baptismal interview. The night before i was praying and I just knew that she was not ready. But I didn't have revelation to change the interview so we kept it the same. Then she failed the interview. Then we talked to her afterward. It was a really nice talk about faith and the Atonement. We will be giving her a new date this week and hope to help her out. Keep her in your prayers.

Also i was able to see Kasey. She and Bishop Chan are working on a ........
M I S S I O N!!!!!!! Kasey really wants to serve a mission :) I am so excited for her! she left home again because of more violence from her parents for joining the church. Now she is moving around from one members house to another. I love the family and love within the wards of the church. She is going to be just fine.

We were also able to do 24's with the Zone and many miracles followed. 
Thank you so much for the package that is coming! I don't have it yet, but i am excited to get it! Life is good and I am so happy. Thank you mom and dad for everything you do! Also thanks for emailing me every week :) it seems like the longer you are out, the more people who forget about you.

LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment