Monday, October 27, 2014

Oct. 26, 2014

This week was so good! :) 
but let me tell you my 2 favorite people went home. Sister Lee my trainer and Sister Johnson my mission changer! I love them so much and I just was so sad to see them go. But then sister lee came to my church and bought me a birthday cake and so I got to see her! She just want to be a missionary again. They are both so amazing. And i can't believe sister Wiltbank will be back this week! I don't like the thought of that! haha i just have a lot lot lot of mixed emotions right now! Well....hmmmm what happened this week? oh yeah before that! I would love to take mandarin classes. I have no clue how to write characters...but ill definitely need to learn them so yes. SIGN ME UP! :) the cantonese on the other hand....I don't know if ill be able to get credits because i don't know characters haha. We don't learn them here. We just do what we do and get along without characters. and yes just sign me up for a lot of credits and ill take care of it when the time comes! And thank you for the freedom of using money! :) we have this awesome mall that i am planning to go to next week so I'm ready!!! :) is there anything you all need from China? :)
Ok so this week! We were able to see sister Chan and she is amazing. She just told us that she want to change and she wants to keep the commandments and use the atonement. She doesn't even ask us questions anymore because she knows that she can and does find them in the book of mormon. She is a miracle. She loves church and can't wait to be baptized on the 14th of December. Please pray for her that she will stay strong and love the gospel forever!
Then we have Tsing Yi. She is also doing well. She has been a little moody lately haha. She just doesn't know what she wants. She wants to be baptized but thinks that we are her training wheels...she said that she doesn't need us anymore. She just wants to ride by herself...but she can't do that because she will just fall over! We have to meet wit her before and after she is baptized. We just need to have her heart softened. But she still is excited to be baptized!
and we have 2 other GREAT miracles this week. We met this girl named sky last week. Then she didn't answer her phone for a long time...but then yesterday she just showed up for church and stayed the whole time! Then she asked us when we could see her. She is the girl that was crying on the street. She is 17 and just amazing
Then our member friend Lisa asked if she could come to church and learn about the gospel. that just proves that members examples play a big role in others lives! So Lisa came to church and loved it as well. We had 4 investigators at church yesterday! that never happens. Our ward is going to explode :) I love the miracles that are happening right now! And i hope that it continues forever.
My birthday was also great! I woke up to balloons all over my desk and some stickers and sticky notes! then i opened the package you sent! THANK YOU SO MUCH! it is all amazing and i got sick off of reeses and all the missionaries love them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! and i love the shirt and the hair oil and my hair is not falling out as much anymore because of the iron.  Thank you so much mom and dad! and dad...oh dad that card made me laugh so hard! thank you for helping me to remember what you looked like! i had almost forgotten :)
Then I got some cakes and some RM chinese people came and gave me cake and i saw the deaf investigators and my summer missionary came to me and gave me blueberry cheesecake! It was so good. But the best part was yesterday when our investigators came to church. The ward was so amazing at welcoming them and all. oh and another miracle. I was walking through the MTR when i saw a MRS FIELDS COOKIES! i don't know if america has those but wow did it smell good...i just said out loud to myself, " THAT SMELLS SO GOOD". then all of a sudden i hear this voice in english say, "SISTER MISSIONARIE". it was a member from Utah that just moved to Hong Kong. Well he was buying some cookies and saw us and maybe heard my cry for sugar and BOOM he bought us some yummmmy cookies! it was so good. so long no taste. 
I have also been loving all the emails from and about Janice! I just can't get over it. I love her so much and I love her testimony of the Savior. She has always been amazing but I can just tell a huge difference in her. I LOVE HER AND I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE LIFE AND I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING!
Oh, and PS. I am also the sister training leader so pray for me and my ability to lead! :) 
love you all!
here are some pictures.
-SISTER HAMBREEEn

No comments:

Post a Comment