Monday, June 30, 2014

June 29, 2014


Hello all. Plans changed! We are having preparation day on today and then we won't on wednesday. But we will still go to the temple on wednesday!!! :) :) :) 
So this week was crazy! actually every week is crazy. 
the people are just so different in this area. We also got to teach family on the street last night!!! It was so amazing :) Families are so hard to teach but this family was so willing to talk. They didn't give us their number though..that made me sad but it is ok because we will pray for them and they will come to us!
I was walking down the street last week and i started to talk to a mom and her son comes running up asking me where i was from. I said America. Then he looked at me with bit eyes and he was all flustered and said "but you are in CHINA RIGHT NOW!" he was so concerned that i was lost in china haha. Chinese kids are so cute! and so smart. Like way smarter than me. It is pretty easy to stay humble when children are around haha. 
The new ward is good! But we definitely need to work on missionary work! So i scheduled to go visit the bishop. We committed him to give out a book of mormon in 2 weeks. He accepted and then talked to me a couple days later and told me that i am giving too hard of commitments and that i need to calm down a little and make it easy. hehe i just laughed but i will respect that! But i just know that the bishop can do it! It all has to start with the leadership. But thinking about myself...it is really hard to do missionary work with people that you actually know, But i know that he will have the strength to give the book out. Because this is the most important message and way of life in the whole world!!! WE NEED TO SHARE IT! so i will continue to pray for the bishop that someone prepared! 
(oh and before i forget! my companions mom wants to add you on Facebook mom so if Christina Warner adds you then it is her mom :)) 
hmmm oh i went to the doctor and they just scanned my back again and will give me results in a week or so. 
We found a great woman last week on the street! Her name is sister chiu. We will meet her this coming wednesday and give her a baptismal date! I am so excited! We have great investigators here. 
mmmmm what else. oh  Kara emaled me and told me her and chants will live next to each other this coming semester :) that is so fun! 
well i love you all and if you have any questions....send them over!
LA LA LOVE YOU! 
this is my cute companion and my lovely temple :) <3


No comments:

Post a Comment