Monday, June 2, 2014

May 12, 2014

HI MOM and DAD
I know i just talked to you last night but i get to email again so i want to say it again....
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! 
And we even have a new mom in the family! congratulations Jessy! :) 
I'm glad i still have a lot of years before i am a mom. 
Mom i want to let you know that you are amazing. You have always been there for me and you have sacrificed everything for your daughters. You are the greatest example of Christlike love and service. I haven't deserved even half of the kindness you have shown to me. Thank you thank you thank you for really shaping me into someone God wants me to be. You have taught me to really and trust in my Heavenly Father and for that i am truly grateful. You have taught me to love and to sacrifice and to take what comes in life. You have taught me to walk by faith. I just think of the stripling warriors and their mothers. I know that i lived on your faith growing up and that i didn't doubt because my mother didn't doubt. You are my hero mom :) 

So i didn't tell you last night but the DRAGON BOAT FESTIVAL IS KICKING OFF! I don't really know what the dragon boat festival is but i know one thing...it is AWESOME! Yesterday we were finding finding finding and finding and then we heard drums pounding and cymbals clanging in the distance. We looked over the pier and into the ocean to see this big boat rolling in with huge Chinese flags and a DRAGON dancing on the front of the boat! It came into the dock and about a hundred chinese people dressed in white came off the boat with dragons and lions dancing with ancestor shrines. It was so cool! Then they started flooding into the streets of Aberdeen. Then we heard more drums and even more boats came in with more dragons! We asked someone what it was and they said it was the welcoming of the Dragon Boat Festival! I love China.

I also got an email from Ashley Fung. The one who was baptized in Kwun Tong. She is at BYU right now and her sister just got married in the temple and ashley was there! It was such a treat to get :) It made everything happy. Ill send you the picture. Ashleys sister is the one in the wedding dress and shely is the first one to the right of the bride. This picture just made everything worth it. It is so happy to look back at people like Ashley and Kasey and Serina. They are all doing well. Ashley is at BYU. Kasey is active and doing missionary work like a boss. Serina is inviting her friends to learn about the gospel and told last week that a temple marriage was her biggest goal in life. So even if every single person for the rest of my mission rejects me, i know it was worth it for these precious girls that i was able to teach the gospel to. 

I hope you have a fantastic week! oh and tell Jess that i was getting her emails today but i can't write back because president Hawks doesn't want us to do that. BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!  
oh and i think ill be coming home on the 23rd. Sorry it will be a little bit of trouble with school and such but i would like to stay as long as i can! Just let me know what you need me to do. And i will also talk to Sydney about everything! O.k. love yous! 

BYE BYE LA> NGOH NHOI LEIH DEIH> LEIHDEIH HAI JEUI HOU GE FUHMOUH, GATIHNG, TUHGNMAAIH PAHNGYAUH. 

Pihnggnon
-Huhgn Muih Muih
:) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment