Sunday, July 14, 2013

MOMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow. What a change my emotions are putting me through right now. I am so happy one second and then think life it too hard the next. The MTC is the hardest thing i have ever done. Not to worry you or tell rachel but it is soooooo much harder than i was expecting. I miss my mom more than i ever have before and it has only been a stinking week!!!!! I wish you could come see me but this email was just the thing i needed! <3 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Cantonese is SO HARD! I cant remember a thing haha. Well actually i can pray simply in Cantonese right now so i am alright. Oh STORY! we taught our first investigator the second day at the mtc. Most missionaries do that but it is not as difficult because of the language. THERE IS A REASON WE ARE HERE FOR 9 WEEKS!!!! Anyway i got some words mixed up haha surprise surprise. I told "Rex" my investigator, "I know that Joseph Smith was a true Lion!!!". Lion and Prophet are sooooo close to each other haha. I was wondering why he was laughing. Also baptism and awesome are just a tone difference so "would you like to be baptized" to me is "would you like to be amazing" to the investigator. no wonder they say yes! haha. I LOVE YOU!!!! I bet you are the best primary teacher in the world. You have always been able to teach young people with the spirit. you are amazing. I wrote you another letter 2 days ago telling you this but i found out that i can only write on p-days! so i didn't send it. but i will send it today :) so it may just be the same thing. I CANT WAIT TO HERE FROM DAD :) I miss you all so much! And i don't mean to worry you about me. I will be fine. Just the first week at the MTC is super difficult. WORK WORK WORK allllll day. And girls are NOT obedient so they don't go to bed at the right time and they keep me up for like half an hour. UG! thank you so much for the ear plugs! <3 <3 So news. I am the new sister training leader for my zone. That is the girl zone president. There are soooo many sisters that are way more qualified than i am and i am so nervous! If you have any advice about being a leader please fill me in. I have had experience but NOT this kind. My branch president was in the marines and he is polish and he is just so strict so when he asked if he could talk to me i thought he was going to send me home or something! haha i was freaking out. Anyway that was surprising to me! I would love for you to send me letters like every single day because i never knew how much i loved my family. i mean i did but not this much. email you makes me feel so motivated and strong and happy. so my district is the best! there are 6 elders and 4 sisters. I room with the sisters and they are awesome. Everyone has taken a Chinese class though but me and another person in my district so i always feel like i am the one who is lacking. OH ok so my comp is super sweet. She is from utah. I totally brought my camera to put pictures on but i forgot to bring the cord and we only have a limited amount of time and i would just like to write you for 45 mins so that is what i will do. I will send pics next week! DEAR ELDER ME! :) PLEASE; please send me a picture of the family!!!! i want to look at you guys. A little photo album would be amazing! but i totally understand if you don't have time. But i would love love love one of our family!!!! maybe one of round valley and things like that. oh and i left my patriarchal blessing home! if you could send that it would be much appreciated :) <3 <3 about the tennis shoes, i brought some! and i don't think ill need the danskos. I lov3e them but i want them for when i get home :) It is great to hear about granny and uncle merrell! I love them,and pray for them and you all 5 times a day. Your testimony has strengthened me so much mom. I just want you to know that. You are an amazing woman. I have had chocolate 3 times and every time i think of you and your sacrifice! i also took my 4th of july pillow case that you made me and i love to hug it! I would love the toast :) i have the whale though......would that be too childish of me? haha just kidding. I haven't changed that much! i saw brandon, devon, kaeli, christina, sydney, and many others! I loved seeing them and it felt like home! My chinese last name is Hungh (with a down tone on the u) it means MAGNIFICENT RUSHING WATERS or RED all those words were definitions so i guess i can choose :) Ill take RED. it is intense haha I am so greatful for you, dad, jess, rachel, and andy.you all are amazing and have been such a blessing in my life. Ngoh ngoi Sung. Ngoh ngoi yesuhgeduke! I love got and my savior. I know that they love me and that they are blessing me. I know that this gospel is happiness and i can feel miracles starting to happen as i remember words that i never thought i would in 5 days. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! miss you lots. xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxox -Hungh Jimuih your loving daughter BUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment