Sunday, July 21, 2013

On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM Emily Hamblin wrote:

 Good Afternoon Mumsie and others! My mouth is doing great. It doesnt hurt. Well a little bit but I am doing fine!! I was so surprised that I had to get them out.Iit was all so sudden haha. Anyway the dentist was awesome and the office was super nice. And I am with Jess when she says that the wisdom teeth drugs are the greatest!!! It was so funny. My comp told me all that I had said when i got out. First, I just want to say that my dentist told me that I woke up speaking Chinese!!! How cool is that? Super cool! Who knows if I was even speaking gwondongwa or just saying whatever Chinese I thought I knew. All I know is that I had the gift of tongues at that moment! haha. Anway here are the funny or not so funny things I did and said. First of all I cried 4 times. Once because I wanted my bed and I thought someone was stealing it. Twice for my mumsie :) see I love you! And once for an elder in my district that I guess I have subconcious feelings for. I was asking why he wasnt there and why he didnt care about me! My dentist love is not just for you know who! I also fell in love with my wisdom teeth dentist! I confessed my undying love. How embarrassing am I? Yeah, super embarrassing! I also told my nurse that I would set her up with Ray. I forgot to mention that he is married. Whatever. So to get to the dentists office I had to get a ride from a security person from the MTC. I definitely told him that he was super cute. I also told him that he was God's Miracle several times. Needless to say, he liked me a lot at that moment. He told me that he would get me a frosty but was denied permission. I told everyone that they were jerks and punks, then I would express my love for the temple. One missionary I saw told me I looked like a chipmunk so I told him "cut your head off". haha I was so embarrassed because then when I was no longer out from the drugs I had to go back with that same driver because he had to take me to get my medicine. He just kept on reminding me that I said he was God's miracle. The best part of that day was getting out of the MTC twice! yeah, I felt pretty good :) Tthe not so good part was that since i was the mission president seminar, the health clinic was not open. I didn't have medicine for 3 hours after my surgery. That hurt like you know what but it is all good now! I didnt even swell up that bad! So mom, I allow you to put that on the blog! How is that going by the way? Nothing embarrassing right? My companion took great care of me :) Now to answer your questions. On sundays I just have a lot of meetings and then church and fun things like that. It is a full day of super spiritual things......like every other day! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know that he is supposed to be named Jaxon.......... please send me a picture of Jess and her fat litle belly :) :) Tell Jaxon I love him tooo I don't get to go to the 4th celebrations but we do get to watch the fireworks! That should be fun! :) Tell Jess and Andy to go to the field and see me! Just kidding. Not allowed. The pictures are of me and my district and my comp and i! So i just wanted to say that I love you all so much! I am sad that I am going to miss the 4th AGAIN, but I am in the right place. I love America! I appreciate it more and more every day. The difference between here and China is huge. I am so gratefull for religious freedom and all our freedoms. This is the greatest country! I love you all and I know that this gospel is Christ's gospel. I know that the atonement can heal our sins, our weaknesses, our pains, and our brokenhearts. Study the scriptures! Pray sincerely. Be a missionary in the way you act, speak, and go about your lives. We have something amazing that ALL of God's children should know about! I sent you letters because I don't have enough time now. Anyway you asked if I would like another package...yes :) I love banana bread :) and A FAMILY PICTURE! <3 class="separator" data-blogger-escaped-a="" data-blogger-escaped-all="" data-blogger-escaped-and="" data-blogger-escaped-are="" data-blogger-escaped-bug="" data-blogger-escaped-chat="" data-blogger-escaped-div="" data-blogger-escaped-down="" data-blogger-escaped-emmi-b="" data-blogger-escaped-everyday="" data-blogger-escaped-for="" data-blogger-escaped-gagging="" data-blogger-escaped-hahaa="" data-blogger-escaped-hamblin="" data-blogger-escaped-huhng="" data-blogger-escaped-hung="" data-blogger-escaped-is="" data-blogger-escaped-it="" data-blogger-escaped-kind="" data-blogger-escaped-like="" data-blogger-escaped-love="" data-blogger-escaped-my="" data-blogger-escaped-name="" data-blogger-escaped-of="" data-blogger-escaped-oh="" data-blogger-escaped-or="" data-blogger-escaped-pingnon="" data-blogger-escaped-pray="" data-blogger-escaped-say="" data-blogger-escaped-sister="" data-blogger-escaped-something.="" data-blogger-escaped-spelled="" data-blogger-escaped-tone="" data-blogger-escaped-with="" data-blogger-escaped-xoxooxoxoxoxoxo="" data-blogger-escaped-you="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

No comments:

Post a Comment